Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Lonely Corridors

I find a chair, I play my music and I take a long deep breath and I look at the people sitting around me. I start thinking of these grey walls. They are sophicating me. I see people everywhere. Black, white, brown and yellow. I am alone, I walk in the hallway.. It is empty and full. People are gathered in groups, the noise makes me feel lonely. I am alone. I am a loner.

I see people everywhere. They are happy, with their friends and their loved ones. I am alone, carrying my books and walking into this sophicating hallway. I am smiling, even though my eyes have lost their sparkle. Memories of him keep flashing by whenever I walk on the smallest inch of this corridor. I remember seeing him, laughing and smiling.. Being as happy as I could ever been. This feeling cuts through my soul like a knife, the feeling of being a stranger even though my friends are all around me.

I am surrounded by the most amazing friends I could ever have, but what's wrong with me? Why am I feeling this way? I am drowning in an ocean of confusion. I miss him so much, it hurts.

4 comments:

Maryam said...

Nice descriptions.

Good luck with everything.

Unknown said...

Thanks hun! :)

bu_jasim said...

hope everything is good

Unknown said...

^ Everything's fine. Thank you for stepping by my blog ;).